Pages

Saturday, 25 February 2012

Introducing Hetty Rose, handmade shoes extraodinaire!

I lovvvve these shoes, and so will you.

I met Hetty at New Designers several years ago when she was showing her graduation collection. I fell in love with her work there and then. I think I went back to drool over her shoes several times that day. Why didn't I snap up a pair then?? Probably because I was a recent grad too and whilst I had cultivated a taste for designer shoes, I hadn't quite cultivated the pay packet!

More recently I coveted a pair of her gorgeous kimono shoes for my wedding, but with the expense of everything else decided they would have to wait for another occassion. God I am so bloody frugle (my husband would no doubt beg to differ!).  

I'm thinking second baby on the way, no 'ET' ring to speak of, I might start buttering my hubby up for a pair of Hetty's. What do you think? Surely a girl deserves a pair of beautfiul shoes after pushing two gorgeous babes into the world and working her socks off being a mum/vibrant wife/blogger?

Help me convince my husband Hetty's shoes were made for me, leave your supporting comments here!



Fabulouso!

Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell friends about our blog....