Pages

Thursday, 15 March 2012

Vamp it up! Where to get sunglasses like Bella

Having seen Eclipse (third film in Twilight saga) a few times, and being inspired by the consecutive days of blue skies we have had over Weybridge this week, I renewed my search for a pair of sunnies as modelled by Bella Swan (played by Kirstin Stewart below).

Apparently the shades Bella wears in the film aren't a known brand, but a pair picked from 1000's of screen props by the actress herself.  Not very useful information I know. However I did read some useful chatter online advising that the style is commonly known as 'cat-eye'. Just in case you decide to eBay or google it.

Or like me you can head to your local Marks and Sparks. My search ended this afternoon, totally unplanned in M&S by the swimsuits. I had popped in to pick up some bits and bobs, as you do, and there they were and for only £9.25! So a bit like Kirsten I now sport a fairly brand less pair of cat-eye shades. I actually went for tortoise shell rather than black and am feeling extremely seductive in my shades. But, unlike Bella, I plan on perfecting the sun-kissed look.  

Miaoooow....how catty!

Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo

2 comments:

  1. Ray Ban サングラスを掛けてる人、何だがカッコよく見えちゃうよね!レイバン wayfarerが流行ってる今時期、自分もその波に乗って、RB2143を買ってしまった。割りと顔立ちはっきりとしているから、微妙に合わなくて、今度はセレブの真似てもして、レイバン RB3025を買ってみたいと思う。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The process of making sunglasses and glasses accessory has come a long way from when Roman Emperor Nero held polished light emerald glass gems up to his eyes and Chinese attached ceramic weights to the ends of ribbons draped over the ears in order to keep on their cool sunglasses.


      Crystal Custom
      Promotional Sunglasses
      Promo Sunglasses
      Personalized sunglasses
      Customized sunglasses

      Delete

Tell friends about our blog....