Pages

Wednesday, 27 February 2013

Time to get a job?

I am meddling. Volunteering, and meddling. I just can't help myself. I am going to be a complete nightmare by the time I reach 50! Actually, I'll be annoying by 40. Oops,  but now I've admitted I'm the good side of 40, half my audience hates me. Sorry ladies. My time will come.

Some might say I have too much time on my hands, but no, that's not possible. I have a 2 year old, and a 9 month old, all day, every day. There are not enough days in the week, hours in the day, minutes.... you get the idea! So why oh why am I volunteering to fund raise for Weybridge Hall, have I started a book club, and now I am starting a Britain in Bloom community group to renovate a weedy patch of land near my house???!!!!

My husband would give his standard comic reply of 'you need a good shag'. Why is that men's most popular answer to what ails us women?

Maybe its' the hormones. Round about this time, when I was emerging from the post baby, post breastfeeding, post night-time wake-ups with my daughter I got pregnant with my son. Which certainly quietened me down for a few months and helped rein in the neurotic 'must do something' phsyce. I guess my husband suggested the good shag solution then as well?? How funny. 

Maybe I'll just read a good book (something I need to do anyhow....given the book club I started).
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell friends about our blog....